Codementum Game Maker
Develop platform-independent mobile games!
They can upload their games to Online Stores and share them with friends and family.
Learning how to code does not only teach children how to solve problems with IT, but it actually helps to nurture creativity, logic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills that can be applied in both their professional and personal lives, now and in the future.
Text-based coding is the preferred computer language used today in 99% of all software products.
SAVE THE POLAR BEAR
Design your application's user interface with drag and drop
Examine the Flowchart for your application.
Examine the Pseudocode.
Begin coding by following the instructions.
Start using your application instantly by scanning the QR code on the screen with your mobile phone.
Sample Mobile Game
You will learn how to create a simple introductory mobile Color Puzzle game from start to finish by completing all the steps.
Achievements and Assessments
- Receives the values entered into inputs and assigns them to the variable
- Defines function and uses the defined function
- Defines the scene and adds design elements to the scene
- Returns value by using function
- Defines click event and uses it
- Defines design objects within a class
- Declares variables and assigns a value for the declared variable
- Designs the screen of the Color Puzzle project by using design objects (background and components)
You can follow your development for the game you are working on with the graphics we provide. You can continue your work at any time from where you left off.